Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gabriel's memorial video

I'm getting overwhelmed as we approach the one year mark of saying goodbye to our son.  The pain hasn't gotten better with time contrary to what everyone said to us then.  I do think that I grieve softer now.  I get overwhelmed with emotion often, but its more subtle, more controlled now, but definitely not less painful.  Sometimes I need to grieve hard...I think its good for my soul to feel it...makes him more real to me.  Today I watched his memorial video...I grieved hard.  Most of you that still keep up with my blog probably saw this at his memorial service, but I thought I would share it with those of you that weren't there.  Just trying to focus on his life...as short as it was...it was life changing...he was life changing.  We miss you sweet boy...forever!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCq5e6CXgk8
Gabriel's Memorial video

1 comment: