Tuesday, March 5, 2013

sad

I love children...I've dedicated my life to working with them...I believe that over the years that they have taught me more about life than I have taught them.  Last week at school a 4th grade student that was a peer buddy in the AU room that I used to teach in saw me for the first time since I've returned to work and she asked if I had my baby.  I was caught off guard and responded "Yes, but we lost him"...and she said "Oh, that is so sad"  I later thought about what she said and although simplistic...that's exactly what it is...sad.  I've written so many words about how I feel and what I am thinking, but honestly...sad...just about sums it up.  This month is sad.  This should have been the month that we delivered Gabriel AND brought him home.  I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment