Tuesday, July 22, 2014

family reunion

I've heard of the book and movie "Heaven is for Real" based on the true story of a little boy that survived an emergency appendectomy.  I haven't brought myself to watch the movie, but heard there is a scene where the little boy talks about meeting his sister in heaven (a miscarriage that he apparently didn't know about).  I saw the clip today which of course made me cry.  I hope with everything that I have that heaven is indeed for real and our babies are there waiting on us.  I was thinking...if heaven is for real we will have one heck of a family reunion...thinking of seeing Gabriel again and meeting all of his siblings...well, that's what keeps me going...keeps me believing.

http://ns2.aceshowbiz.com/video/download/00053565/

No comments:

Post a Comment