Tuesday, February 5, 2013

sign or coincidence?

Today was  my second day back at work.  I am in a new position now so most of the students didn't know me prior to losing Gabriel.  I have a cross necklace that has some of Gabriel's ashes in it so that he can be close to me...today two students told me that they liked my necklace...one student was a little girl, the other was a boy named Gabriel.  In most situations I would feel like it was a coincidence, but how many 4th grade boys actually comment on women's jewelry?  I'm trying to not read anything into it, but at the same time I've asked God numerous times to try to communicate to me and let me know that my son was with Him and that he knew that I loved him.  Can or would God use a 4th grade boy to make a comment on a piece of jewerly?  I honestly don't know, but it made me cry nonetheless.  I really do hope that Gabriel knows about me and knows how much I love him...I think if I knew that for sure it would make this process a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment