Sunday, January 20, 2013

his place in the family

Yesterday we went to Tom's parents for his dad's birthday.  They showed us changes they made to their picture wall including a frame that included all of the family members...in one of the picture slots I saw Gabriel's hand/feet prints...it made me cry of course...I am so thankful that Gabriel not only has a place in our hearts, but that we are not the only ones that will remember him and consider him a member of this family. 

If Gabriel could communicate to us I'm sure that he would say "Thank you Gramma and Bubba for loving me and allowing me to always have a place in this family!"

As much as I miss his physical presence in our lives...Gabriel's precious spirit lives on and he will forever have his place in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment